In vertical position Hydraulic packer It is easy to stop the hydraulic system in the normal temperature range of 60 ~ 80 when the hydraulic system is running under normal temperature. So, what is the main reason for the high temperature of the hydraulic system of the vertical hydraulic baler? What other measures should we take? The analysis of these problems is detailed as follows.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system of the vertical hydraulic packer, it is necessary to control the temperature of the working medium in a specific range
The overheating of the hydraulic system of vertical hydraulic baler is mainly caused by two factors: the system itself and the external system
1. Internal factors of the system. In the manufacture and use of vertical hydraulic packer, the adjustment of hydraulic system is improper, especially the adjustment of valve parts is not enough, the shift position of valve rod is always in half open state, throttling or system overload, which makes the overload valve open for a long time, inconsistent with the required opening and closing characteristics or pressure loss exceeding the benchmark
2. External factors. The improper use and maintenance of vertical hydraulic packer is also the main reason for overheating of hydraulic system. Oil is an important medium to maintain the normal operation of the system, and maintaining good performance of oil is the key to ensure the transmission performance and efficiency of the system. If some users do not pay attention to the quality and brand of the oil used in the hydraulic system, or buy fake oil by mistake, or misuse the hydraulic oil with too high or too low viscosity, too fast oxidation and deterioration of the oil will cause wear and tear of the moving pair and cause heating. Due to the large temperature difference between the actual environment and the designed environment, the system has insufficient scattered Reneng force.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system of the vertical hydraulic packer, bixu controls the temperature of the working medium in a specific range. In addition to controlling the temperature of the surrounding medium, preventing gas from mixing into the system oil, reducing pressure loss to prevent the gas from being compressed into heat, and limiting the oil velocity in the valve, please also pay attention to the following points
Check the oil level regularly.
2. Pay attention to whether the actual working environment is consistent with the allowable operating environment temperature of the equipment.
3. Regularly clean the surface of radiator and oil tank of hydraulic oil to keep it clean and convenient for heat dissipation.
4. Select the hydraulic oil according to the operation manual to ensure the cleanliness of the oil and avoid the blockage of the filter.
5. Adjust the system pressure according to the requirements, avoid the pressure rise, and ensure that the Anquan valve and overload valve work under normal conditions.
6. Regularly check the engine speed and the tension of the fan belt, keep the fan speed enough, and make the equipment in good operation with sufficient cooling air volume. 7. Adjust the vertical hydraulic packer correctly and use it reasonably. Try not to make the valve rod in half open state as far as possible, avoid a large amount of high-pressure hydraulic oil overflow for a long time, and reduce throttling heating.
8. Check the vertical hydraulic packer regularly to prevent leakage due to excessive wear of other parts. If the hydraulic pump with reduced volumetric efficiency is replaced in time, due to its internal leakage, the temperature of the pump shell rises and the temperature rise of the system accelerates.
In short, the main reason for the high temperature of the hydraulic system of the vertical hydraulic packer is not only the internal and external factors of the system, but also the related personnel can find out the problems and deal with them in time, so as to reduce the occurrence of the problem of the hydraulic system temperature being too high.